Feb 17, 2018

February Online AMA (Ask Me Anything) Session

At 12:00 PM Central Time today, I'll be going onto YouTube Live for my next monthly AMA session!

These sessions are where my viewers, subscribers, followers, backers, fans - and anyone else who happens to show up - gets to Ask Me Anything.  I try to respond to as many of the comments and questions as I possibly can, though I don't always manage to get to all of them.

I started holding these last Fall - committing to doing the first session when we met our first modest goal in Patreon crowdfunding support.  After my backers got us to the next goal, I committed to providing an AMA each month, and that's what I started doing in December.

Here's where you can log into the session - and don't worry if you're early! YouTube will keep that screen open for you until it starts, and even send you a reminder, if you think you need it.



If you'd like to see me in action in the previous sessions, fielding questions, addressing comments, even tackling complaints and confusions, here are links to the previous three AMA sessions:
All of the time and labor involved in these - and many other - free online events are underwritten by my Patreon supporters.  Their pledges help me earn a living for myself and my family doing work I love - making philosophy accessible to people of all walks of life, all over the world.  If you'd like to become a supporter, here's where you can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment